All the pictures shown on klixony.com are the property of their respective owners. We don’t hold any copyright about mentioned content.
All the pictures contained on klixony.com were collected from different public sources, including different websites, considered to be in public domain.
klixony.com makes every attempt possible to source the artist or photographer, but sometimes cannot find the exact information. We respect the work of others, that is why we always try to put a link to the source where images were found. The links of the sites that own author’s rights and/or public domains where the content was collected are indicated above each post right before the comment section.
If you have recognized one of your photos, videos or other from the content on klixony.com that is in violation of copyright law, please email us by using our contact form at http://www.klixony.com/contact/. According to your request, we will put a link on your portfolio/site (if you’re the author), otherwise we would immediately remove this material from the site upon proper proof and identification. Or we will find another way to arrange the conflict situation.
According to Copyright Law of the United States of America the procedure of reporting copyright infringement with klixony.com should be conducted in the following manner. You will need to send us a written copyright infringement notification that includes substantially the following:
– A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
We find images from the Web that are covered under Fair Use and believed to belong in the public domain.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.